Friday, October 10, 2008

Another kind of love

There's the love between people, a significant other, parents, siblings. And............................then there's the love for the Creator and His messenger. The Love of the Almighty is that which once it takes hold, is forever. It never hurts you. It never betrays you. It never leaves you in despair. It then becomes a way of life, and a purpose in itself. Often finding the true love is thought as the journey; the rest is harvesting the hard work put into finding the love.

There have been many messengers with the message of love, and masses followed. The evil of time impacts that love and tests you time and time again while you search for the love. It leads you astray, it leads you to love the false. The evil that which is part of the journey to finding the love often makes all the bad seem the good, while good seems impossible to ever adopt to. That is................................................ ...........until you find yourself lost within yourself, so deep in the search of your soul, that suddenly you realize there's no love but the Love of Allah (SWT) and his messenger(s). To love is to follow through on the commitment, do your part and you shall never be hopeless again. Follow the rules of Love, and your life will be comfortable and easy.
A poem comes to mind:

Love came and spread like blood in my veins and skin of me.
It filled me with the Beloved and completely emptied me.
The Beloved has taken over all parts of my existence.
Only my name remains, all else is He.


I'm in such a state right now, i'm surrounded by so many people, yet feeling so lonely. I have no one but the love of my Lord Almighty. May Allah (SWT) give me the courage to pass the test, to love mankind, to live in the best of manner as taught by the beloved Messenger (Rasul Allah, SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam). May Allah (SWT) fill the hearts of all that occupy this earth with peace, tranquility, and tolerance. May Allah (SWT) fulfill all your wishes, and His blessing be on all of you that are reading this, and all who are not. May Allah (SWT) make me a better person, a better son, a better companion for whomever i'm meant to be a companion to in this life. May Allah (SWT) protect those in journey and make their journey a safe one, and give us all the strength to feel, realize, and live with the love for the One and Only.

Ashhadu Allah Ilaha IllAllah Wa Ashhadu Anna Muhammad-ur-Rasool Allah

1 comment:

SoWhat_585 said...

I have read all of your blogs and i must say... you write so vividly i can almost feel your pain, happiness, and see the characters and people you speak of. Neo, your words pierce my heart and remind me of Allah Swt thank you for sharing your blogs with me. But First and for most i thank Allah for sending me your words of wisdom and May Allah give you Jantul Firdaus.
Ameen

SoWhat 585